- Met future husband Ozzy Osbourne at age 17, when he was singing for Black Sabbath and she was working for her band-manager father, Don Arden.
- Created the Ozzfest touring festival in 1996, an event usually headlined by Ozzy or a reunited Black Sabbath and featuring both established and up-and-coming metal bands.
- Was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2002, undergoing successful chemotherapy while filming continued on popular MTV reality series The Osbournes.
- Founded the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program through Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, with the goal of improving colon cancer education and screening.
- Following The Osbournes, appeared as a judge on talent competitions The X Factor and America's Got Talent, and hosted British talk show The Sharon Osbourne Show.
- Her memoir, Sharon Osbourne Extreme: My Autobiography, was released in the fall of 2005.
- Is an honorary board member of the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation.
- 2003, Emmy — Outstanding Nonfiction Program (Alternative): Nominee
- 2002, Emmy — Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Reality): Winner
- Don Arden — Father
- Kelly Osbourne — Daughter
- Aimee Osbourne — Daughter
- Louis Osbourne — Stepson
- Hope Arden — Mother
- Jack Osbourne — Son
- Jessica Starshine Osbourne — Stepdaughter
- Ozzy Osbourne — Husband
- David Arden — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones: 3 Theories Why the Crypts Will be Key in the Battle for Winterfell
- 2. All the Best GIFs From Game of Thrones' Final Season
- 3. Your Cheatsheet to All the Game of Thrones Weapons and Who Wields Them in Season 8
- 4. The Meaning Behind Pod's Song in Game of Thrones
- 5. Here's Where the Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Falls in Our Ranking
- 6. Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked
- 7. Veep Got Eerily Prescient Again With a Story About Black Churches