- Moved from Michigan to New York City to pursue a career in fashion photography, before becoming more interested in acting.
- Studied acting at New York's Stella Adler Conservatory and the Column Theater.
- Appeared as a monkey and a baby in surreal theatre productions at the Little Theatre of the Green Goose in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Made her TV debut in a 1995 episode of Nickelodeon cult favorite The Adventures of Pete & Pete.
- Had a breakout year in 1999, starring in big-screen teen drama Cruel Intentions and on the WB sitcom Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane.
- A spokesperson for the Get REAL for Kids campaign.
- Is an avid equestrian.
- Arthur Saint Bleick — Son
- Lizzie Lies — Sister
- Jason Bleick — Ex-significant Other
- Matthew Felker — Ex-significant Other
- Catherine — Sister
- Marie Cooke — Sister
- Mikey Day — Ex-significant Other
- Ahmet Zappa — Ex-husband
- Jason Schwartzman — Ex-significant Other
- Molly Cooke — Mother
- Elliot Beitner — Father
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States (BA and BFA in English and Fine Arts, 1995); attended New York University, New York, New York, United States; attended Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 3. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 4. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 5. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 6. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 7. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal