- Born on a Friday the 13th.
- Speaks Romanian fluently.
- Came to America at age 11, when his pianist mother married the headmaster of a New York prep school.
- Developed his passion for acting while attending Stagedoor Manor, a performing-arts summer camp that also nurtured stars Natalie Portman, Zach Braff and Robert Downey Jr.
- While in college, spent a year abroad studying acting at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London.
- Leighton Meester — Ex-significant Other
- Jennifer Morrison — Ex-significant Other
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States (BFA in Drama, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 3. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 4. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 5. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 6. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 7. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal