- Left school at age 14.
- Was fired from his job at an auto-repair garage after crashing a car through the shop's doors.
- Worked as a chauffeur and valet for British actor Frank Pettingell.
- Invented a long list of fake acting credits in order to gain membership to a repertory company.
- Made his stage debut in London in A Bell for Adano in 1945.
- Starred opposite John Gielgud in the 1947 Broadway production of Love for Love.
- 1974, Grammy — Best Recording for Children: Winner
- 1968, Emmy — Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Christopher Pierre Cabot — Son
- Annette — Daughter
- Kathleen Cabot — Wife
- Yvonne — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 3. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 4. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 5. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 6. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10
- 7. Watch Gordon Ramsay Eat Giant Water Bugs for NatGeo's Uncharted