- Fell in love with acting at age 15 when she was a chorus member in her high school's production of Pippin.
- Appeared in commercials for Polaroid and Vonage.
- First high-profile role was in 2007's Lions for Lambs.
- Landed a recurring role as Angela on Fox's Sons of Tucson in 2010.
- Has done love scenes on stage but never in front of television or movie cameras; first on-screen television kiss appears during the first season of Monday Mornings.
- Velcheru Narayana Rao — Father
- Malathi Nidadavolu — Mother
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States (BA in Theatre Arts); American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco, California, United States (MFA in Acting, 2005)
- 1. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 2. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 3. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 4. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 5. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 6. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 7. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen