- Fell in love with acting at age 15 when she was a chorus member in her high school's production of Pippin.
- Appeared in commercials for Polaroid and Vonage.
- First high-profile role was in 2007's Lions for Lambs.
- Landed a recurring role as Angela on Fox's Sons of Tucson in 2010.
- Has done love scenes on stage but never in front of television or movie cameras; first on-screen television kiss appears during the first season of Monday Mornings.
- Malathi Nidadavolu — Mother
- Velcheru Narayana Rao — Father
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States (BA in Theatre Arts); American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco, California, United States (MFA in Acting, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 2. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 3. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 4. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 5. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage
- 6. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch
- 7. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009