- Appeared on TV for the first time at age 2.
- At age 6, won the first prize in a talent contest, Tuklas Talino, sponsored by the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company.
- Was chosen to sing during a visit by late Pope John Paul II to the Philippines in 1995.
- Was enrolled at the Centre for Pop Music Philippines by her father at age 8.
- Her debut album Popstar: A Dream Come True went multi-platinum and she won 2 Awit Awards for it in 2004.
- Received Goodwill Ambassadress for Music award by the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (Philippines) in 2013.
- In 2014, was voted as the Best Southeast Asia Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
- Jonnah Rizzie — Sister
- Delfin Geronimo — Father
- Gerry Geronimo — Uncle
- Sunshine Geronimo — Sister
- Divina Tua Geronimo — Mother
- Ezekiel Gabriel — Brother
- Matteo Guidicelli — Significant Other
- Angelicum College, Quezon City, Philippines; attends University of the Philippines Open University, Philippines
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2