- Name is pronounced "Sada."
- In high school, played such roles as the Witch in Into the Woods, Dolly in Hello, Dolly! and Miss Hannigan in Annie.
- Broadway debut was in Paul Simon's The Capeman in January 1998.
- When she won a Tony Award during her run in Spamalot, the lyrics had to be altered in one of her songs. The original, "I've no Grammy, no rewards/I've no Tony Awards" were changed to "my Tony Award won't keep me out of Betty Ford's."
- In March 2011, released on iTunes three original songs performed by her.
- Is fluent in English and Spanish.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2005, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Musical): Winner
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Ryan Debolt — Husband
- Luisa Vargas — Mother
- The Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States (BFA in Drama, 1997)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Single Parents Enjoy a Summer of Freedom in Exclusive Season 2 Photo
- 2. 8 Things We Hope to See in Legacies Season 2
- 3. At Least the 2019 Emmys Ended on Time
- 4. The El Camino Teaser Just Confirmed Walter White's Death on Breaking Bad
- 5. The Unicorn's Walton Goggins Revisits His Most Memorable Roles, From The Shield to Sons of Anarchy
- 6. The Worst Moments of the 2019 Emmy Awards
- 7. Emmys 2019 Winners List: Game of Thrones, Fleabag Take Top Awards