- Made Broadway debut in Neil Simon's Come Blow Your Horn in 1961.
- Frustrated with acting, he quit the business in the mid-1980s and went into the fashion industry with his wife. The coats they designed, under the Carole Little label, were sold in stores including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's and Bergdorf Goodman. He returned to acting a few years later.
- Frequently works with playwright Jon Robin Baitz, including the plays The Substance of Fire, Ten Unknowns and The Paris Letter.
- Narrates a number of audio books, including Lois Lowry's The Giver, Phyllis Reynolds Naylor's Sang Spell and Jerry Spinelli's Milkweed.
- A former marathon runner, he was forced to quit running due to bad knees.
- 1998, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Musical): Winner
- 2009, Emmy — Outstanding Voice-Over Performance: Nominee
- Iva Rifkin — Wife
- Miriam Rifkin — Mother
- Herman Rifkin — Father
- New York University, New York, New York, United States (1959)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tom Brady Isn't Happy About that Living With Yourself Cameo Backlash
- 2. Watch Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Recreate a Favorite Friends Scene
- 3. Wynonna Earp Stars Share Their Hopes and Predictions for Season 4
- 4. The Blacklist's Aram-Centric Episode Reveals What Happens When Keeping It Rich Goes Wrong
- 5. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Faces Long Delay After John Cho's On-Set Injury
- 6. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return
- 7. iZombie's David Anders Joins Roswell, New Mexico Season 2