- Was born in Hong Kong; moved back to her parents' native England when she was 8 years old.
- Is of Hungarian descent.
- Got her big break when a casting director saw her in a school play and she was given a role in the 2000 made-for-TV film Last of the Blonde Bombshells.
- Her name is the female version of Romulus, one of the mythical founders of Rome.
- Is a former model.
- 2011, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2012, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2005, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Lead Actress in Television: Nominee
- Adrian Garai — Father
- Roxy — Sister
- Ralph Garai — Brother
- Rosie — Sister
- Janet Garai — Mother
- Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London, London, England; The Open University, Buckinghamshire, England (English Literature)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics