- Was given the middle name Victory in Europe (shortened to Vee) because she was born the day after Germany surrendered in World War II.
- Formed a video-production company to promote women's health issues; released Menopause S.O.S.: Sharing Options & Support in 1999.
- Played the role of a 300-year-old witch on Passions, for which she won a Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Scene Stealer in 2001.
- Founding member of the American Conservatory Theatre.
- Received Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Daytime Drama Series consecutively from 1981 to '84 (won in 1982) for her role as Dorian Lord on One Life to Live.
- Anne Strasser — Mother
- Nicholas Luckinbill — Son
- Richard Hogan — Ex-husband
- Laurence Luckinbill — Ex-husband
- Mollie Portnoy — Grandmother
- Martin Strasser — Father
- Benjamin Luckinbill — Son
- Attended Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party