- Never intended to pursue acting as a career.
- Initially worked in banking, then jumped to National Public Radio as producer.
- Served as artistic director for various cultural projects during the 1980s, finally becoming the Director of Performing Arts for the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London.
- Decided to pursue acting full time in 1991, honing his skills in England before heading to Hollywood in 1993.
- Best known for his roles on the TV shows Prison Break and The Wire.
- Is a big-time fan of world music.
- Columbia University, New York, New York, United States (BA in History and Economics)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show