- At age 12, began modeling in London.
- Before he found success with acting, he wanted to be a musician.
- While filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), he kept a journal that he wrote in obsessively.
- Sang in songs that were featured on the Twilight (2008) and How To Be (2008) soundtracks.
- Named the Best Dressed Man by both GQ and Glamour magazines in 2010.
- Frequently works with the GO Campaign (which raises money for orphans and vulnerable children), and often participates in fund-raisers for the organization.
- 2014, AACTA Awards — Best Supporting Actor: Nominee
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- 2010, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- 2015, Canadian Screen Awards — Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2018, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Male Lead: Nominee
- Victoria Pattinson — Sister
- Elizabeth Pattinson — Sister
- Robert Pattinson — Father
- Kristen Stewart — Ex-significant Other
- Clare Pattinson — Mother
- FKA twigs — Fiancée
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System