- Originally planned to be a stuntman, not an actor.
- Had a bit part in a 1985 CBS daytime special titled Have You Tried Talking to Patty?
- Met former wife Josie Bissett at a 1991 casting call for a TV movie.
- Directed episodes of both Silk Stalkings and Melrose Place.
- Moved family to Seattle suburbs in 2003 to be closer to Bissett's family.
- Before splitting from Bissett in 2006, he co-starred with her in the ABC Family movie I Do, They Don't (2005), about a couple that impulsively marries.
- Playing law enforcement types on two short-lived ABC crime dramas, he first solved crimes as a detective on The Evidence, and then as a cop on the Women's Murder Club.
- After two seasons playing dad and high school principal Harry Wilson, he left the CW series 90210.
- Josie Bissett — Ex-wife
- Maya Rose Estes — Daughter
- Mason Tru Estes — Son
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BFA in Drama, 1987)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears