- Met Ruth Jones while they were both at Porthcawl Comprehensive School.
- Joined Radio Wales at 20 years old.
- From 1994 he became the main presenter of Rave, BBC Radio 5s youth magazine and music program.
- For 2009 Comic Relief Brydon performed "(Barry) Islands in the Stream" with Ruth Jones and singer Tom Jones. It reached Number 1 in the UK Single Charts.
- On April 1, 2011 he replaced Ken Bruce on BBC Radio2 as one of his impersonations on April Fools' Day.
- Released his biography, Small Man in a Book in 2011.
- Voices the character Lewton in the Discworld computer game Discworld Noir.
- Took part in Channel 4s Comedy Gala 2010.
- Appointed an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the Queen's Birthday Honours in 2013.
- 2018, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Male Performance In A Comedy Programme: Nominee
- Attended Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, Cardiff, Wales
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves