- Has cerebral palsy.
- His Breaking Bad character, who also has cerebral palsy, is based on a college friend of series writer-creator Vince Gilligan.
- Is a youth spokesperson for the National Disability Institute's Real Economic Impact Tour.
- Is a spokesperson for the actors-with-disabilities organization I AM PWD (Inclusion in the Arts and Media of Performers With Disabilities).
- Is a Celebrity Youth Ambassador for United Cerebral Palsy.
- Has worked with Habitat for Humanity.
- Enjoys traveling, fishing and paintball; has taken ballroom-dancing lessons.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Dyna Mitte — Mother
- Jodi Lyn O'Keefe — Ex-wife
- Roy Frank Mitte Jr — Father
- Lacianne Carriere — Sister
- Scott Mitte — Father
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Almost Gave Fans a Direwolf-Dragon Battle in Season 8
- 2. Julie Andrews Is Basically Playing Gossip Girl in Shonda Rhimes' New Netflix Show
- 3. The Handmaid's Tale's Elisabeth Moss Reacts to Serena's 'Heartbreaking' Betrayal
- 4. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 5. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 6. What's New on Netflix in July
- 7. What's Leaving Netflix in July