- Has cerebral palsy.
- His Breaking Bad character, who also has cerebral palsy, is based on a college friend of series writer-creator Vince Gilligan.
- Is a youth spokesperson for the National Disability Institute's Real Economic Impact Tour.
- Is a spokesperson for the actors-with-disabilities organization I AM PWD (Inclusion in the Arts and Media of Performers With Disabilities).
- Is a Celebrity Youth Ambassador for United Cerebral Palsy.
- Has worked with Habitat for Humanity.
- Enjoys traveling, fishing and paintball; has taken ballroom-dancing lessons.
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Lacianne Carriere — Sister
- Scott Mitte — Father
- Roy Frank Mitte Jr — Father
- Dyna Mitte — Mother
- Jodi Lyn O'Keefe — Ex-wife
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 3. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 4. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 6. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes