- Played Gavroche in a San Francisco production of Les Miserables at the age of 9.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Columbia University.
- Has had short stories and poems published in literary journals that include Whiskey Island, The Chiron Review and Poetry Motel.
- Directorial debut was with the short film Irish Twins, which was written, directed and produced along with his brother, Shiloh Strong.
- Created a commercial for President Barack Obama's presidential bid that was the first political ad to appear on Comedy Central.
- Owns Redwood Shire Productions with his brother, Shiloh.
- Alexandra Barreto — Wife
- King Arthur Strong — Father
- Indigo Baretto Strong — Son
- Shiloh Strong — Brother
- Lin Warner-Strong — Mother
- Columbia University, New York, New York, United States ((2004); Bennington College, Bennington, Vermont, United States (MFA in Fiction & Literature)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 2. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 3. What's New on Netflix in July
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in July
- 5. Terry Crews Tears Up Over America's Got Talent Youth Choir's Golden Buzzer-Worthy Performance
- 6. Lena Headey Says Cersei Had a Miscarriage in a Scene Cut From Game of Thrones
- 7. Here's When Dear White People Season 3 Comes Out on Netflix