- Moved a fair bit as a child due to being a military brat; his dad was an RAF serviceman.
- Played soccer, rugby and American football as a teen.
- A self-described "late bloomer," his first kiss didn't come until he was 16.
- Scouted by both Arsenal and Celtic, but injuries forced him to shelve the professional sports career he'd dreamed of.
- Began modeling while attending university, where he was studying criminology.
- Was the face of a Reebok campaign (in the U.K.) in 2000.
- Left university when he was cast in the Sky One series Dream Team in 2002.
- Suffered a severely broken leg during a charity football (soccer) match in 2004. He was initially told that he'd never be able to play sports again, but—after much rehab—was back on the field two years later.
- Carley Stenson — Ex-significant Other
- Harry Whittle — Father
- Rumer Willis — Ex-significant Other
- Jessica Szohr — Ex-significant Other
- Attended University of Southampton, Southampton, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of June 28
- 2. Dulé Hill Confirms a Psych: The Movie 2 Time Jump
- 3. Everything to Know About Love Island USA, Your New Summer Obsession
- 4. Here's How to Watch the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- 5. Watch the Game of Thrones Cast Lose It Over Baby-Faced Kit Harington in This Reunion Special Clip
- 6. How to Stream Meryl Streep's Best Movies and Witness Her Greatness
- 7. Everything We Know About the Penny Dreadful Sequel