- Went to college on a football scholarship, but multiple injuries and operations forced him to quit.
- Left college to become a model in New York City, where he worked for Chanel, Armani, Versace and Calvin Klein, among others.
- Studied acting in New York in the mid-1980s, which helped him land a part on One Life to Live.
- After he moved to Los Angeles, guest stints on TV series including Who's the Boss? and The Facts of Life led to a breakout role as Officer Dennis Booker on 21 Jump Street and its spin-off, Booker, though the latter only lasted one season.
- Also a singer and songwriter, released an album called Waiting for the Sky to Fall in 1995.
- Hobbies include car racing, painting and writing poetry.
- Laura — Sister
- Kimber Sissons — Ex-significant Other
- Yasmine Bleeth — Ex-significant Other
- Dylan Justice Sissons — Son
- Carolyn Grieco — Mother
- David — Brother
- Richard John Grieco Sr. — Father
- Elizabeth — Sister
- Attended Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, Connecticut, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Congratulations, The Bachelorette, You Played Yourself
- 2. Is Toy Story on Netflix?
- 3. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 4. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 5. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 6. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 7. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW