- Went to college on a football scholarship, but multiple injuries and operations forced him to quit.
- Left college to become a model in New York City, where he worked for Chanel, Armani, Versace and Calvin Klein, among others.
- Studied acting in New York in the mid-1980s, which helped him land a part on One Life to Live.
- After he moved to Los Angeles, guest stints on TV series including Who's the Boss? and The Facts of Life led to a breakout role as Officer Dennis Booker on 21 Jump Street and its spin-off, Booker, though the latter only lasted one season.
- Also a singer and songwriter, released an album called Waiting for the Sky to Fall in 1995.
- Hobbies include car racing, painting and writing poetry.
- Laura — Sister
- Dylan Justice Sissons — Son
- Carolyn Grieco — Mother
- David — Brother
- Richard John Grieco Sr. — Father
- Elizabeth — Sister
- Kimber Sissons — Ex-significant Other
- Yasmine Bleeth — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, Connecticut, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 2. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0
- 3. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 4. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 5. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 6. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 7. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette