- Used to work at Black & Veatch before pursuing YouTube career.
- Ranked 22nd on Top 25 Most Creative People in Advertising by Business Insider, with Link Neal.
- Won People's Voice Award for Good Mythical Morning in 2015 by Webby Awards.
- Won Best Web Series for Good Mythical Morning in 2016 by Shorty Awards with Link.
- Cowrote a book titled Rhett and Link's Book of Mythicality: A Field Guide to Curiosity, Creativity and Tomfoolery published in 2017.
- Locke McLaughin — Son
- Jessie Lane — Wife
- Shepherd McLaughin — Son
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States (Civil Engineering)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bachelor in Paradise Finale: Buy Demi, Hold Blake, Sell Chris Bukowski
- 2. Peter Weber to Captain The Bachelor Season 24
- 3. SEAL Team Showrunner Steps Down Following CBS Investigation
- 4. The Rookie Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing Following Afton Williamson's Harassment Allegations
- 5. A Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 Romance Is Definitely Happening: 3 Ideas Who It Could Be
- 6. Here's a First Look at Rihanna's Savage X Fenty Show on Amazon
- 7. 10 Things We Learned About Friends From the Tell-All Book Generation Friends