- Entered college in James Madison University's pre-med program, but soon changed course to pursue music.
- Won the lead role in a touring production of the Andrew Lloyd Webber-produced musical Bombay Dreams in 2006.
- Made her feature debut in the indie drama Steam (2007), starring Ally Sheedy and Ruby Dee.
- Landed her first series-regular role in 2009 on the USA medical comedy Royal Pains.
- Is the face of the Dove moisturizer bar in India.
- Deep Katdare — Husband
- Ariya Eliana Katdare — Daughter
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States; University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, United States (MA in Music Performance); University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How Michael Kelly Was Able to Finally Say Goodbye to House of Cards' Doug Stamper
- 2. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 3. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 4. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 5. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 6. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 7. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10