- Started his career in 1996 in the television show Klinik Unter Palman.
- Left a budding acting career in the Philippine entertainment industry and went to the United States in 2005 to follow his Hollywood dream.
- Returned to Philippines in 2010 and made a comeback in the television show Sabel.
- Received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2013 OneFilAm Festival held in Los Angeles, California for his contribution to the film industry.
- Runs a teaching center called Raymond Bagatsing's Training Center for Dramatic Arts in Philippines.
- Ramon D. Bagatsing Sr. — Grandfather
- Lara Fabregas — Ex-wife
- Cora Pastrana — Ex-wife