- Started his career in 1996 in the television show Klinik Unter Palman.
- Left a budding acting career in the Philippine entertainment industry and went to the United States in 2005 to follow his Hollywood dream.
- Returned to Philippines in 2010 and made a comeback in the television show Sabel.
- Received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2013 OneFilAm Festival held in Los Angeles, California for his contribution to the film industry.
- Runs a teaching center called Raymond Bagatsing's Training Center for Dramatic Arts in Philippines.
- Cora Pastrana — Ex-wife
- Lara Fabregas — Ex-wife
- Ramon D. Bagatsing Sr. — Grandfather
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic
- 2. Every Classic Disney Movie That Will Be Available on Disney+
- 3. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 Trailer Teases a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 4. Why Logan Roy May Have Been Behind That Succession Finale Twist
- 5. The Walking Dead Revealed Alpha and Beta's Gruesome Origins
- 6. Power's Latest Victim Had a Feeling Death Was Coming
- 7. Stranger Things Writers Reveal Some Movies Related to Season 4