- Came to love the theater because of his costume-designer mother and stage-director father.
- His first name came from that of the famed Renaissance artist.
- Started acting at age 4 on Sesame Street.
- By the time he was 13, acting was his professional goal in life; as he told the New York Times, "being an actor is like being a priest; you have to have the calling, otherwise it isn't worth it."
- Made his Broadway debut opposite Faye Dunaway in 1982's The Curse of an Aching Heart.
- Does voice-over work for video games, including the acclaimed Mass Effect series.
- In 2009, helped start Green Wish, an environmental organization, along with his wife, Lisa Akey, and Ed Begley Jr.
- In 2011, took on a lead role in the ABC series Once Upon a Time. He plays Archie, along with an alter ego, Jiminy Cricket.
- Django Sbarge — Son
- Gracie Sbarge — Daughter
- Jeanne Button — Mother
- Lisa Akey — Wife
- Stephen A. Sbarge — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show
- 2. CBS Announces Midseason Premiere Dates for NCIS, Criminal Minds, and More
- 3. The Walking Dead May Have Just Started the Beginning of the End
- 4. YOU Season 2: Here's Everything We Know So Far
- 5. YOU Season 2 Premiere Date, Key Art Released by Netflix
- 6. Shadowhunters and The Big Bang Theory Win Big at the People's Choice Awards
- 7. Here's When One Day at a Time Season 4 Premieres on Pop TV