- Was born in Tanzania; family moved to Canada when she was 5.
- Her father, a member of the internationally acclaimed Mendelssohn Choir, taught her to sing.
- Trained at the Russian Academy of Classical Ballet; and at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto.
- Is a licensed bartender.
- Took part in the 1995 AIDS-benefit CD, Voices Of Broadway: Songs of Conscience and Hope.
- Released the single "Only You" in February 2011.
- William L. Luttrell Jr. — Father
- Loyd Bateman — Husband
- Caden Dar Bateman — Son
- Amanda Luttrell-Garrigus — Sister
- Erica Luttrell — Sister