- Grew up in a showbiz family that extends back to her great-grandfather George Bilson who was head of the trailer department at RKO Pictures and her great-grandmother Hattie Bilson who was a screenwriter.
- First screen appearance was at age 7 in The Wrong Guys with Louis Anderson; the film was directed by her father.
- Attended the same high school as Kirsten Dunst and Katharine McPhee, where she appeared in plays and musicals, including The Crucible and Bye Bye Birdie.
- Landed several guest spots on series such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and 8 Simple Rules before being cast as Summer Roberts on The O.C. in 2003.
- Launched her own fashion line, Edie Rose, in 2008 for DKNY Jeans.
- Is a passionate basketball fan who loves the L.A. Clippers.
- Appeared on the silver screen with Hayden Christensen in Jumper (2008) and New York, I Love You (2008).
- Was cast in a recurring role as a love interest on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother in 2010.
- Julie Ahlberg — Aunt
- Hayden Christensen — Significant Other
- John Bilson — Brother
- Heather Medway — Stepmother
- Janice Stango — Mother
- Hattie Bilson — Half Sister
- Rosemary Bilson — Half Sister
- Adam Brody — Ex-significant Other
- Bruce Bilson — Grandfather
- Danny Bilson — Father
- Briar Rose Christensen — Daughter
- Attended Grossmont College, El Cajon, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Listen to Every Episode of Recap Island: An Unofficial Love Island Podcast Here
- 2. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Gets Super Emotional Over Final Season Announcement at Comic-Con
- 3. Nancy Drew, AKA Riverdale 2.0, Debuts at Comic-Con
- 4. DC's Titans Crew Member Killed in Car Stunt Gone Wrong
- 5. Every TV Trailer Released at San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 6. Ted Danson Is Teaming Up With Tina Fey and Robert Carlock for a New NBC Comedy
- 7. Love Island's Michael May Not Have Found Love with Caro, but His DMs Are Popping