- Her great uncle, Colonel Sir Archibald David Stirling was the founder of the S.A.S. (Special Air Service)
- Studied with the Birmingham Royal Ballet in preparation for her role in Riot At The Rite in 2005.
- Nominated for an Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role two years in a row, in 2010 and 2011, for her roles in The Priory and An Ideal Husband, respectively.
- Works closely with charities including The Butterfly School, an organization that teaches literacy to children in deprived areas of London, and Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
- 2011, Olivier Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- Guy Garvey — Husband
- Ludovic Stirling — Half Brother
- Sharon Silver — Stepmother
- William Stirling — Half Brother
- Oliver Chris — Ex-significant Other
- Diana Rigg — Mother
- Archibald Stirling — Father
- David Striling — Half Brother
- Jack Garvey — Son
- University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland (BA Hons in Art History, 1998)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 2. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 3. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 4. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero
- 5. Every Marvel Movie Expected to Come Out After 2021, Including Blade
- 6. Did You Spot All the Veronica Mars Cameos in Season 4?
- 7. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has a Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer