- Played her first professional gig at age 14 with her father.
- Starred in her first movie, At War With the Army, when she was 20.
- Made her Broadway debut in 1953 in John Murray Anderson's Almanac.
- Published her first advice book, titled The Polly Bergen Book of Beauty, Fashion and Charm in 1963.
- Began her own cosmetics line in the 1960s, which led to a jewelry line and shoe line as well.
- 1958, Emmy — Actress - Best Single Performance - Lead or Support: Winner
- 1989, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Special: Nominee
- 1964, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- 1983, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Special: Nominee
- 2001, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Musical): Nominee
- 2008, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Freddie Fields — Ex-husband
- Jeff Endervelt — Ex-husband
- Jerome Courtland — Ex-husband
- P.K. Fields — Daughter
- Peter Fields — Son
- Kathy Fields Lander — Stepdaughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6