- Father worked for an international insurance company and moved the family all over the world; lived in Morocco, Venezuela and Belgium.
- Multilingual due to her travels; fluent in Spanish.
- Wanted to become the first woman ambassador to the Soviet Union during her years at Briarcliff College in New York; dropped out of school to pursue acting and modeling.
- Divorced J. Stephen Soles in 1975, but decided to keep his last name.
- Injured her eardrum on the set of Carrie (1976) when she was sprayed with water during the prom scene; it completely healed after 6 months.
- Ranked No. 4 in Maxim Magazine's Hottest Women of Horror Movies.
- J. Steven Soles — Ex-husband
- Sky — Son
- Dennis Quaid — Ex-husband
- Ashley — Daughter
- Skip Holm — Ex-husband
- Attended Briarcliff College, Bethpage, New York, United States; attended Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6