- Trained as a draftsman after dropping out of college.
- Actress Amanda Redman, his then-sister-in-law, encouraged his acting career and even prepped him for his audition to get into the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- While studying at the Central School of Speech and Drama, he shared a flat with actor Jamie Glover and met his future wife, Beth Goddard, at Glover's birthday party in July 1997.
- Wrote a book on 1970s and '80s culture, Things Ain't What They Used to Be, in 2008.
- Patron of Momentum charity that helps children and the families of those children deal with cancer.
- Charlotte — Daughter
- John Glenister — Father
- Beth Goddard — Wife
- Robert Glenister — Brother
- Joan Glenister — Mother
- Millie — Daughter
- Central School of Speech and Drama, London, England
- 1. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 2. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 3. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 4. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 5. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 6. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 7. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far