- Originally pursued a degree in law, but after interning with a law firm, decided to go into acting.
- Studied under William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman and Camryn Manheim at the famed Atlantic Theatre Company Acting School at New York University.
- Left NYU 15 credits shy of graduation after landing a role in 1995 indie film Angela.
- Met first wife Jennie Garth on the set of 1996 TV movie An Unwanted Affair.
- Holds dual citizenship with Italy.
- 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Jo Anne — Sister
- Jaimie Alexander — Ex-fiancée
- Lisa — Sister
- Fiona Eve Facinelli — Daughter
- Bruna Facinelli — Mother
- Peter Facinelli — Father
- Linda — Sister
- Jennie Garth — Ex-wife
- Lola Ray Facinelli — Daughter
- Luca Bella Facinelli — Daughter
- Attended St. John's University, Queens, New York, United States; attended New York University, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8