- Born in New York City, but raised in New Hampshire.
- Guest starred in an X-Files episode alongside then-boyfriend David Duchovny.
- Charitable pursuits include the International Fund for Animal Welfare.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Is an avid practitioner of yoga and meditation.
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Jeff Gossett — Ex-husband
- David Duchovny — Ex-significant Other
- Aaron Fox — Husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show
- 2. CBS Announces Midseason Premiere Dates for NCIS, Criminal Minds, and More
- 3. The Walking Dead May Have Just Started the Beginning of the End
- 4. YOU Season 2: Here's Everything We Know So Far
- 5. YOU Season 2 Premiere Date, Key Art Released by Netflix
- 6. Shadowhunters and The Big Bang Theory Win Big at the People's Choice Awards
- 7. Here's When One Day at a Time Season 4 Premieres on Pop TV