- At age 4, began taking singing and dancing classes.
- Joined the pop group Timbiriche at the age of 10.
- Released her debut solo album, La Chica Dorada, in 1992.
- Collaborated with M.A.C. Cosmetics on a lipstick called Rubia in 2007.
- Created a charity called Fundación Paulina Rubio to benefit children with neurological disorders.
- Enrique Rubio — Father
- Nicolás Vallejo-Nájera — Ex-husband
- Enrique Rubio — Brother
- Gerardo Bazúa — Significant Other
- Andrea Nicolás Vallejo-Nájera Rubio — Son
- Susana Dosamantes — Mother