- Met future husband, Robin Thicke, in high school, where they began dating.
- Chosen along with three other teens to participate in the PBS series The Ride. The show tracked the documentary film process of the four young filmmakers.
- Was a production assistant on The Howie Mandel Show and did production work on the Discovery Health Channel series Medical Diary.
- Posed for the cover of her husband's 2003 debut album, A Beautiful World, and has appeared in some of his music videos including "Lost Without U."
- Played Mandy in the 2005 comedy Hitch; it was her film debut.
- Named in 2007 as one of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People.
- Received an NAACP Image Award nomination for her role in the 2009 motion picture Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire.
- Queen Latifah planned and hosted her baby shower in 2010.
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Joyce Patton — Mother
- Charles Patton — Father
- Robin Thicke — Ex-husband
- Julian Fuego Thicke — Son
- Attended University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California, United States; University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Prodigal Son Stars Preview Fox's Dark but Fun Serial Killer Procedural
- 2. Tommy Shelby Has Another War on His Hands in the Peaky Blinders Season 5 Trailer
- 3. Chuck Lorre's Bob Hearts Abishola Is a Love Story That Crosses Boundaries
- 4. American Horror Story: A Definitive Timeline
- 5. It Will Be a Miracle If Brooke Survives the Entire American Horror Story: 1984 Season
- 6. Big Brother 21: Cliff Hogg Just Made a $500,000 Mistake (and It'll Cost Nicole, Too)
- 7. All Hail Demi and Kristian, the Queens of Bachelor in Paradise