- Originally wanted to be a carpenter and worked for four years framing houses.
- Thought he could make extra money acting so he took an acting class and was hooked.
- Made professional acting debut on The Dead Zone in 2002.
- Appeared on Andromeda and found TV success as presidential chief of staff Billy Keikeya on Battlestar Galactica, but claims he's not a fan of science fiction.
- Refused to sign a five-year contract with Galactica, so his character was killed off during the show's second season.
- Was one of the two leads on the WB's never-aired sitcom pilot Nobody's Watching, but it appeared on the Internet and led to a Webisode series.
- Played head research technician Billy Morgan in the 2008 reboot of Knight Rider.
- Karen Campbell — Mother
- Bruce Campbell — Father
- Capilano College, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (2002, Theatre)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 2. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 3. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 4. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 5. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 7. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2