Already well-known in society circles for her partying ways, this great-granddaughter of hotelier Conrad Hilton became a household name following her star turn on the reality series The Simple Life (2003), which placed her and equally pampered pal Nicole Richie in situations where they were actually required to work. But despite her seemingly empty-headed antics on the show, the heiress managed to make a career of her newfound fame, promoting a number of Paris Hilton-endorsed products, developing her acting skills through movie and TV appearances (including an MTV reality series chronicling her search for a best friend that premiered in 2008), and working on a career as a recording artist. Of course, Hilton's high-profile personal life has only increased media curiosity, and a string of famous boyfriends, an infamous sex tape, and a controversial 2007 jail stint have also contributed to her continuing celebrity.
- Spent part of her childhood living in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York.
- Modeled for renowned designers Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Bouwer and Catherine Malandrino.
- Wrote (with Merle Ginsberg and Jeff Vespa) 2004's Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose.
- Successfully trademarked catch phrase "That's Hot" in 2004.
- Released her debut album, Paris, in 2006, featuring the single "Stars Are Blind."
- Nick Carter — Ex-significant Other
- Stavros Niarchos — Ex-significant Other
- Doug Reinhardt — Ex-significant Other
- Chris Zylka — Fiancé
- Francesca Hilton — Great-aunt
- Benji Madden — Ex-significant Other
- Marilyn J. Hilton — Grandmother
- Conrad Hughes Hilton — Brother
- Jason Shaw — Ex-fiancé
- Kathy Hilton — Mother
- Barron Hilton — Brother
- Paris Latsis — Ex-fiancé
- Rick Hilton — Father
- William Barron Hilton — Grandfather
- Nicky Hilton — Sister
- Conrad Nicholson Hilton Jr. — Great-uncle
- Cy Waits — Ex-significant Other
- Kyle Richards — Aunt
- Kim Richards — Aunt
- River Viiperi — Ex-significant Other