- Emigrated from his native Torreón to Mexico City in 1993 and began singing at Plaza Garibaldi.
- Released his debut album, Donde Estás Corazón, in 1999.
- Won a TVyNovelas Award in 2001 for Abrázame muy fuerte.
- Accompanied the then-President of Mexico, Vicente Fox, to China in 2003.
- Invited by President Bush to sing at the White House in 2006.
- Vicente Fernández — Godparent
- Pablo Montero Vidal — Son
- Carolina van Wielink — Wife
- Carolina Montero van Wielink — Daughter
- Daniel Montero Piedra — Son
- Sandra Vidal — Significant Other
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 2. "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms" Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 3. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 4. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 5. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 6. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?
- 7. Here's What's New on Netflix in May