- Attended Catholic school.
- Describes herself as a tomboy as a child.
- Enrolled in the International School of Mimodrame of Paris, Marcel Marceau, at age 26.
- Made her professional debut in Blinded by the Sun at London's National Theatre.
- Posed as a model in a DIY painting guide, and that work served as artist Jack Vettriano's muse for the lady in red in his painting "The Singing Butler."
- Got married in Africa in 2002, in a ceremony overlooking Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Rejected a diet company's offer to be their spokesperson because she doesn't like society's fascination with physical image.
- 0, — :
- Nick Brandt — Husband
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 3. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 4. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 5. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 6. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19