- Parents are both barristers, as is her sister.
- Attended the same high school as Helena Bonham Carter, with whom she later costarred in The Heart of Me (2002).
- Belonged to the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Practices Bikram yoga.
- Considered quitting acting just prior to her big break, being cast opposite Kevin Costner in The Postman (1997).
- Guest starred on Friends in 1998 as a bridesmaid in Ross Geller's London wedding.
- Knew her husband Rhashan Stone for eight years before he asked her on a date.
- Never watched a Joss Whedon show prior to being cast in Dollhouse (2009).
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Rhashan Stone — Husband
- Sophie — Sister
- Pete McCormack — Ex-significant Other
- Esmé Ruby — Daughter
- Roxana — Daughter
- Jonathan Cake — Ex-significant Other
- University of Cambridge, Newnham College, Cambridge, England; Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Bristol, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmy Nominees React to Their 2019 Nominations
- 2. Beyoncé Is One Step Closer to an EGOT Thanks to Her Homecoming Emmy Nods
- 3. The Big Bang Theory's Series Finale Got Some Emmy Love
- 4. Holy Schitt, Schitt's Creek Landed Its First Emmy Nominations
- 5. The Emmys Clearly Loved Adam Sandler's Unexpected Return to Saturday Night Live
- 6. Emmys 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 7. Game of Thrones' Most Polarizing Season Just Broke an Emmys Record