- Parents are both barristers, as is her sister.
- Attended the same high school as Helena Bonham Carter, with whom she later costarred in The Heart of Me (2002).
- Belonged to the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Practices Bikram yoga.
- Considered quitting acting just prior to her big break, being cast opposite Kevin Costner in The Postman (1997).
- Guest starred on Friends in 1998 as a bridesmaid in Ross Geller's London wedding.
- Knew her husband Rhashan Stone for eight years before he asked her on a date.
- Never watched a Joss Whedon show prior to being cast in Dollhouse (2009).
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Roxana — Daughter
- Rhashan Stone — Husband
- Sophie — Sister
- Pete McCormack — Ex-significant Other
- Esmé Ruby — Daughter
- Jonathan Cake — Ex-significant Other
- University of Cambridge, Newnham College, Cambridge, England; Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Bristol, England
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 2. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 3. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 4. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 5. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 6. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 7. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover