- First acting role was a voiceover for a hardware chain store aged 8. She has gone on to notch up over 40 radio and TV voiceovers.
- Made her screen debut in Maziar Lahooti's short film The Good Pretender in 2011 and won the Best Actress at the Western Australian Screen Awards for her performance.
- Her American accent was so convincing that M. Night Shyamalan had no idea she was Australian when he cast her in the 2015 horror film The Visit.
- Is fluent in both English and French.
- 2011, AACTA Awards — Best Young Actor: Nominee
- Robyn DeJonge — Mother
- Rob DeJonge — Father
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed