- First acting role was a voiceover for a hardware chain store aged 8. She has gone on to notch up over 40 radio and TV voiceovers.
- Made her screen debut in Maziar Lahooti's short film The Good Pretender in 2011 and won the Best Actress at the Western Australian Screen Awards for her performance.
- Her American accent was so convincing that M. Night Shyamalan had no idea she was Australian when he cast her in the 2015 horror film The Visit.
- Is fluent in both English and French.
- 2011, AACTA Awards — Best Young Actor: Nominee
- Rob DeJonge — Father
- Robyn DeJonge — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 2. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests
- 3. TV Guide's 2019 Dream Emmy Nominees
- 4. You're the Worst's Chris Geere Deserves an Emmy, Goddamnit
- 5. Nominate The Bold Type for an Emmy, You Absolute Cowards
- 6. Here's How to Win* an Ultimate Live TV and Streaming Bundle
- 7. Here's How Dwight Crossed Over to Fear the Walking Dead