- First acting role was a voiceover for a hardware chain store aged 8. She has gone on to notch up over 40 radio and TV voiceovers.
- Made her screen debut in Maziar Lahooti's short film The Good Pretender in 2011 and won the Best Actress at the Western Australian Screen Awards for her performance.
- Her American accent was so convincing that M. Night Shyamalan had no idea she was Australian when he cast her in the 2015 horror film The Visit.
- Is fluent in both English and French.
- 2011, AACTA Awards — Best Young Actor: Nominee
- Rob DeJonge — Father
- Robyn DeJonge — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films