- Name “Odeya” means “Thank God” in Hebrew.
- Would write and perform plays as a youth, often casting her toddler siblings to act opposite her.
- Was discovered as a model in the United States, before her film and television career, and appeared in major campaigns and advertisements for Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Gap and Guess.
- First credited role was Hannah Milner in the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode titled “Branded” in 2010.
- Wrote, directed, produced and starred in her short film Thanks in 2016.
- 2017, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Maia Greenfeld — Mother
- Shlomo Rushinek — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jordan Brings a Hurricane to Bachelor in Paradise
- 2. 15 Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by the Best TV Shows of 2019
- 3. 8 Things We Need to See in Arrow's Final Season
- 4. Archie Is Getting a New Nemesis in Riverdale Season 4
- 5. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 6. Big Brother Alum McCrae Olson Confirms a Massive BB Conspiracy Theory
- 7. Walking Dead Alum Michael Rooker Joins Fast and Furious 9