- Raised in Aix-en-Provence, France, by her Austrian-born father and Egyptian-born mother.
- Her family moved to Bali, where her parents met, for a year when she was 14.
- Left school early to pursue acting and singing.
- Studied acting at the Cours Florent and Studio Pygmalion in Paris.
- Sang "Loin de Paname" in the 2008 French film Paris 36; it was nominated for the Best Original Song Oscar in 2010.
- Honored with the 2009 Lumiere Award for Most Promising Young Actress and the 2009 Étoile d'Or for Best Female Newcomer due to her performance in Paris 36.
- Is the face of the Guerlain perfume Idylle.
- Has a tattoo of her younger sister Lea's name on her right arm; and Lea has a tattoo of Nora's name of hers.
- Léa — Sister
- Wolfgang Arnezeder — Father
- Christophe Barratier — Ex-significant Other
- Piera Arnezeder — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fear the Walking Dead Recap: What Happened to the Old Salazar?
- 2. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 3. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 4. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 5. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 6. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 7. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist