- Raised in Aix-en-Provence, France, by her Austrian-born father and Egyptian-born mother.
- Her family moved to Bali, where her parents met, for a year when she was 14.
- Left school early to pursue acting and singing.
- Studied acting at the Cours Florent and Studio Pygmalion in Paris.
- Sang "Loin de Paname" in the 2008 French film Paris 36; it was nominated for the Best Original Song Oscar in 2010.
- Honored with the 2009 Lumiere Award for Most Promising Young Actress and the 2009 Étoile d'Or for Best Female Newcomer due to her performance in Paris 36.
- Is the face of the Guerlain perfume Idylle.
- Has a tattoo of her younger sister Lea's name on her right arm; and Lea has a tattoo of Nora's name of hers.
- Christophe Barratier — Ex-significant Other
- Wolfgang Arnezeder — Father
- Léa — Sister
- Piera Arnezeder — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Robert Downey Jr. Awarded with Disney's Highest Honor at D23 Expo 2019
- 2. We Finally Know Who Killed Bryce Walker on 13 Reasons Why
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Best Verbal Smackdown, Show Within a Show, and the Most Fun Extortion Story
- 4. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: 13 Reasons Why, Dave Chappelle
- 5. Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford to Exit DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- 6. Ballers to End After Season 5
- 7. Literally Nothing Can Stop Us From Watching This Suits Pilot Special