- Won an Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance for her work in 2003's Thirteen; also shared a Screenwriting Award for that film with Catherine Hardwicke at the Nantucket Film Festival.
- Hardwicke later directed her in 2005's Lords of Dogtown, about the Zephyr skateboarding team, and in the 2008 film adaptation of Twilight.
- Was the executive producer of the 2006 Disney sports drama Invincible.
- Directed longtime pal Sage's music video for her 2010 single "Edie Sedgwick."
- 2004, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Debut Performance: Winner
- 2004, Independent Spirit Awards — Best First Screenplay: Nominee
- Paris Kasidokostas Latsis — Ex-significant Other
- Ian Somerhalder — Husband
- Cheryl Houston — Mother
- Seth Reed — Father
- Nathan Reed — Brother
- Paul McDonald — Ex-husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 2. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 3. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)
- 4. 5 Reasons Not to Freak Out Over Riverdale's Latest WTF Cliffhanger
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 18
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is the Best the Show Has Ever Been
- 7. Your Guide to All the Feuds and Hookups in the Challenge: War of the Worlds Cast