- Born in Nigeria, her father's home country, but was raised in the U.K. and Antigua by her mother.
- Aspired to be a professional dancer, but a back injury led her to pursue acting as a career.
- Performed in numerous productions with the Royal Shakespeare Company, including A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Tempest and The Servant of Two Masters.
- Met her husband, fellow actor Geoffrey Streatfeild, while on tour with the RSC in Japan.
- Played the role of Viola in a stage production of Twelfth Night with Bristol Old Vic Theatre Company, a role that earned her an Ian Charleson award nomination in 2004.
- Starred as Eurydice in Moira Buffini's Welcome to Thebes at the Royal National Theatre in 2010.
- 2017, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Actress: Nominee
- Geoffrey Streatfeild — Husband
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Wynonna Earp Stars Share Their Hopes and Predictions for Season 4
- 2. The Blacklist's Aram-Centric Episode Reveals What Happens When Keeping It Rich Goes Wrong
- 3. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Faces Long Delay After John Cho's On-Set Injury
- 4. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return
- 5. iZombie's David Anders Joins Roswell, New Mexico Season 2
- 6. Fiona's Crappy Ex on Shameless Is Going to Be a Hot Doctor on Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Survivor: Island of the Idols: Ranking the Worst Lies in Survivor History ... Including Noura's