- Aspired to become a marine biologist before going into modeling.
- After winning a New York "Fresh Faces" contest, appeared on the cover of Seventeen magazine at the age of 14.
- Was the youngest model ever to appear on the cover of Vogue at 15, and the first model under 18 to sign an exclusive contract with Cover Girl.
- Appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for three consecutive years (1997-99), and on the cover of the magazine's 1998 calendar.
- Was involved in a near-fatal car accident on April 29, 2001.
- Starred in the video for country singer---and ex-boyfriend---Keith Urban's 2002 hit "Somebody Like You."
- Founded the Begin Foundation for the Advancement of Women in Business, which helps women with limited resources implement their business ideas.
- Has appeared on more than 400 magazine covers, including Allure, Cosmopolitan, Elle and Glamour, and has modeled for The Gap, Liz Claiborne and Victoria's Secret.
- Is a supporter of the American Red Cross and the Victory Junction Gang Camp.
- Jake Martinez — Son
- Burney Lamar — Husband
- Joelle Bolline — Sister
- Krissy Taylor — Sister
- Matt Martinez — Ex-husband
- Ken Taylor — Father
- Hunter Martinez — Son
- Rex Harrison Lamar — Son
- Barbara Taylor — Mother
- Ciel Taylor Lamar — Daughter
- Keith Urban — Ex-significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Your Favorite Scary Movies This Halloween
- 2. 3 Theories on How Tricia Helfer's Charlotte Is Returning for Lucifer Season 5
- 3. All the Netflix Christmas Movies and Specials Coming This Holiday Season
- 4. Grease Spin-Off Series Rydell High Coming to HBO Max
- 5. Queer Latinx TV Characters Helped Me See Myself When I Needed It Most
- 6. Los Espookys Doesn't Explain Latinx Culture to a White Audience, and It's Better for It
- 7. Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram with the Friends Reunion Selfie We Needed