- Her father was Britain's Chancellor of the Exchequer under Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and her mother was an heiress to the Lyons Corner House empire.
- Began her career as a book editor and restaurant reviewer.
- Became deputy literary editor of London's Sunday Times in 1986.
- Embarked on a freelance career and wrote for several newspapers and magazines, including The New York Times and British Vogue.
- Published her first cookbook, How to Eat, in 1998.
- Hosted her first TV cooking show, Nigella Bites, in 1999.
- Was named British Book Awards Author of the Year in 2001 for her second book, How to Be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking.
- Was listed as one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People in 2002.
- Introduced the Living Kitchen line of products in 2003.
- Known for her voluptuousness and flirty manner, she's been dubbed "the queen of food porn."
- Charles Saatchi — Husband (separated)
- Vanessa Salmon — Mother
- John Diamond — Husband (deceased)
- Nigel Lawson — Father
- Thomasina Hill — Sister
- Bruno — Son
- Cosima — Daughter
- Dominic Lawson — Brother
- Horatia Lawson — Sister
- University of Oxford, Lady Margaret Hall College, Oxford, England (BA in Medieval and Modern Languages)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why Women Kill Renewed for Season 2 on CBS All Access
- 2. A Car Spotted on the Stranger Things 4 Set Might Confirm a Huge Fan Theory
- 3. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in November
- 4. NBC Pulls Sunnyside and Moves Up Will & Grace Season 11 Premiere Date
- 5. Arrow's Stephen Amell Reacts to Tommy Merlyn's Shocking Reveal in Season 8 Premiere
- 6. It Turns Out, The Flash's Grant Gustin Is a Total Heroes Fanboy
- 7. Justice for John Leguizamo's House of Buggin', the '90s Latinx Comedy Ahead of Its Time