- Started acting when he was 8. His first role: a munchkin in a children's-theater production of The Wizard of Oz.
- Played hockey growing up.
- Moved to L.A. in 2008 to attend Loyola Marymount, where he planned to pursue a degree in green architecture. That didn't work out as he hoped, but there was an upside: one day he spotted an open-call notice for Ford Models. He tried out on a whim and was offered a four-year contract on the spot.
- Hadn't seen any of the Scream films before auditioning for Scream 4.
- Enjoys antiquing, a hobby he picked up from his grandmother.
- Bethany Meyers — Wife
- Sara Paxton — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Columbia College, Chicago, Illinois, United States; attended Loyola Marymount, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic
- 2. Every Classic Disney Movie That Will Be Available on Disney+
- 3. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 Trailer Teases a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 4. Why Logan Roy May Have Been Behind That Succession Finale Twist
- 5. The Walking Dead Revealed Alpha and Beta's Gruesome Origins
- 6. Power's Latest Victim Had a Feeling Death Was Coming
- 7. Stranger Things Writers Reveal Some Movies Related to Season 4