- Maternal grandparents were Holocaust survivors.
- Grew up in Herman Melville's old house.
- Spent part of her childhood in Israel.
- First TV appearance was on Pee-Wee's Playhouse when she was 6 years old.
- Spent five months at the Beth Israel Hospital in New York for various ailments, including a collapsed lung and hepatitis C, in 2005.
- Was part of the original cast of the off-Broadway production of Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
- 2016, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- 2017, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Aaron Braunstein — Father
- Ivette Lyonne — Mother
- Fred Armisen — Significant Other
- Attended New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed