- Won the bronze medal in women's singles at the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville, France.
- Despite a vicious attack orchestrated by rival Tonya Harding just weeks before the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway, Kerrigan managed to score a silver medal in women's singles.
- Was the subject of a musical entitled Tonya & Nancy: The Rock Opera, which details the events of the 1994 scandal between the athletes.
- Performed in a 2016 ABC figure-skating special alongside her three children.
- Because of her mother's visual impairment, she founded the Nancy Kerrigan Foundation to support visually impaired persons.
- Produced a documentary called Why Don't You Lose Five Pounds? to raise awareness about the prevalence of eating disorders among athletes.
- Dan Kerrigan — Father
- Michael Kerrigan — Brother
- Matthew Solomon — Son
- Brenda Kerrigan — Mother
- Mark Kerrigan — Brother
- Nicole Elizabeth Solomon — Daughter
- Clayton Solomon — Stepson
- Brian Solomon — Son
- Jerry Solomon — Husband
- Emmanuel College, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (Associate Degree in Business Administration, 1993)