- Started dancing and gymnastics lessons at age 3.
- Starred in a series of local commercials and print ads in her youth.
- At age 6, she performed in a local ballet production of The Nutcracker.
- Took acting classes from retired director/producer Martin Beck.
- Was discovered by director Linda Seto at a summer film camp in Dallas, TX, and was encouraged to move to Los Angeles.
- Made film debut in a bit part in the 2007 comedy Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story.
- Tom Quinn — Father
- Dianne Quinn — Mother