- Met her husband onstage during a theater production, which is the same way her parents met.
- Considers her parents the most influential people in her career.
- Appeared on Broadway in Getting Away With Murder in 1996.
- Won a Robby Award (a California theater award) for her performance in The Violet Hour with South Coast Repertory in 2002.
- Garret Dillahunt — Husband
- Hugh Hurd — Father
- Denise Hurd — Sister
- Merlyn Purdy Hurd — Mother
- Adrienne Hurd — Sister
- Cheryl O'Connor — Half Sister
- Boston University, School of Theatre, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (1988)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Prodigal Son Stars Preview Fox's Dark but Fun Serial Killer Procedural
- 2. Tommy Shelby Has Another War on His Hands in the Peaky Blinders Season 5 Trailer
- 3. Chuck Lorre's Bob Hearts Abishola Is a Love Story That Crosses Boundaries
- 4. American Horror Story: A Definitive Timeline
- 5. It Will Be a Miracle If Brooke Survives the Entire American Horror Story: 1984 Season
- 6. Big Brother 21: Cliff Hogg Just Made a $500,000 Mistake (and It'll Cost Nicole, Too)
- 7. All Hail Demi and Kristian, the Queens of Bachelor in Paradise