- Met her husband onstage during a theater production, which is the same way her parents met.
- Considers her parents the most influential people in her career.
- Appeared on Broadway in Getting Away With Murder in 1996.
- Won a Robby Award (a California theater award) for her performance in The Violet Hour with South Coast Repertory in 2002.
- Merlyn Purdy Hurd — Mother
- Adrienne Hurd — Sister
- Cheryl O'Connor — Half Sister
- Denise Hurd — Sister
- Garret Dillahunt — Husband
- Hugh Hurd — Father
- Boston University, School of Theatre, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (1988)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears