- Met her husband onstage during a theater production, which is the same way her parents met.
- Considers her parents the most influential people in her career.
- Appeared on Broadway in Getting Away With Murder in 1996.
- Won a Robby Award (a California theater award) for her performance in The Violet Hour with South Coast Repertory in 2002.
- Denise Hurd — Sister
- Hugh Hurd — Father
- Garret Dillahunt — Husband
- Merlyn Purdy Hurd — Mother
- Adrienne Hurd — Sister
- Cheryl O'Connor — Half Sister
- Boston University, School of Theatre, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (1988)
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed