- At 19, he was diagnosed with malignant melanoma (skin cancer), the same disease that had claimed his father a year earlier.
- Moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting when he was 23.
- Met his wife while filming a movie in Berlin, Germany.
- With his wife, founded an organization called Balanced Life, geared at helping people improve their lives.
- Is a self-taught artist who was inspired to get back into painting after a visit to the Sistine Chapel.
- Owns several galleries across the country where he shows his art.
- Is a black belt in two different forms of karate.
- Ilka McGrady — Wife
- Attended the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger